Sunday, November 6, 2011

I am SOOOO over eyeshadow!!!!


For this week at least;)

Because I do my makeup everyday I can get lazy and sloppy.... God's Honest truth!!! It pains me to admit this fact but I am a recovering "wear workout clothes everyday with no makeup so it looks like I just went to the gym" girl. If you have not heard It is was my New Years resolution in 2011 to wear a cute outfit and do my hair and makeup every day. Which I HAVE!!!! Wow the first New Years Resolution that I have ever kept.

Back to the lazy and sloppy part.... At least I am putting it on, right? When something is your job you kind of forget to do your job on yourself. Or, maybe it is just a ME-Specific problemo.

I had a brilliant idea yesterday... FORGET the EYESHADOW!!!! That is just an un-needed step in my getting ready process!!!!


I could save a couple of minutes a day getting ready if I just hid my eyeshadow pallettes. For this winter season I am skipping the shadow and letting the liner do all the work.

And... because I am horrible about not picking at eyelash extensions (which would be my first choice) I am going to put fake lashes on everyday. I am feeling the 60's vibe through my entire body and I am going to go with it.

Lots of Lashes.... Lots and Lots of Eyeliner and, of course, chiseled brows.

I am going to do that everyday, mark my words. For if I fail to follow through I hope all of you will call me out!

xoxo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment