Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Amanda & Ross: May 14th, 2011

This is Amanda..........................

This beautiful Bride didn't need LML that is for sure! Her natural beauty made it so easy!!!!

Amanda was at work discussing spray tanning with a co-worker when a nursing student added a tip to their conversation. " I know a girl who does great spray tans you should call her". Amanda was obviously curious because we all have heard spray tanning horror stories. She called me and I spray tanned her for her engagement photos. While she was at LML she noticed I did makeup as well.............................. 6 Months Later ......................
The week of the wedding: Wed I put eyelash Extensions on Amanda, Thurs I airbrush tanned at least 10 people for her wedding and on Saturday I was hired to do Amanda and 5 Other ladies makeup for the wedding and and 2 of the girls hair........................
The photographer is Charla of Charla Blue Photography and you can find her facebook fan page my Clicking Here She did an amazing job with the photos which are all on her blog www.charlablueblog.com Definitely a talented woman!!!


Getting everyone ready for Amanda's Wedding day was smooth and effortless everyone was ready ahead of schedule and looked amazing........
Here is a game for you all............ Which girls have Spray Tans and Which do not?
answer from right to left 1,2,3,5(bride), 6 and 9................ you don't have to look orange or "too tan" :)


What a fun Day!

xoxo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment