Monday, May 16, 2011

Open your Eyes!!!!!


I have had women ask me randomly if I know how to perm eyelashes.... Well I can tint them, extend them, Curl them, adhere strip lashes and mascara them why not PERM them? I bought the kit from my supplier and had some brave souls who let me try out this new LML service... I applied a special type of glue to the lashes, and then carefully rolled them around a mini-curler.
I made sure the lashes were evenly distributed along the roller to ensure the best appearance. I instructed them to keep your eyes tightly closed while I applied the perm solution to the lashes.

The perming solution is left on your lashes for around 10 minutes, and is followed by the application of a neutralizer for about 10 more minutes. Then I gently removed the rollers using moist cotton.


Only one client told me there was a slight stinging sensation and everyone else said they didn't feel a thing. These are the results of my trial.....................


Client #1

Client #2
Client #3
Client #4
Client #5
Client #6
I think I have got it down! This is the coolest idea ever! The process takes a full 30-40 min, it lasts anywhere from 1-3 months and you don't have to mess with the eyelash curler. We all know that those things SUCK! So let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer.

xoxo Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. awesome! looks great, especially #3, wow! what a difference!

    ReplyDelete