Monday, January 24, 2011

Bumble & Bumble: Prep

When you have thin, fine or easily tangled hair what do you do?

Rich conditioners can be too heavy for this hair type. It is hard to find a good product that will not make your thin hair look stringy and greasy. I have always had fine hair and have always been faced with the choice: healthy/flat hair or damaged/voluminous hair? I would always stick with the later, of course!!! Who wants flat healthy hair, as if! ha ha. I loved Moroccan oil at first! It made my hair really healthy and smooth but it came with some down sides. The oil made my hair too slick to create volume and I felt like I need to wash my hair daily. I gave up on a detangler that would not weigh my hair down. UNTIL>>>>>>>>>>>>

I went to get my hair extensions blended in last month and my stylist sprayed a mild scented product in my hair. I asked what it was and he explained that it was a light detangler with many added benefits. He categorized it as a hair "foundation", which I thought was very interesting. It is a foundation to all the other products I put into my hair after. It was only $18 so I decided to purchase it. If I hated it I would only be out 18 bucks. No big deal. I gave it a month, I don't want to tell everyone to try something if I have only tried it once!!!! Well..... After one month.....I LOVE IT. I wash my hair, I towel dry, spray it on, comb my hair and blow dry. It is amazing. Having all this fake hair in my head makes everything tangle much more than normal so it is awesome for hair extensions. I have noticed my hair looks healthier and smoother without sacrificing body and volume. Big bonus... I don't have to wash my hair everyday ...... and ........It has been a month and it barely look like I have made a dent in the bottle! You only need a few sprays!

After my review I looked at B&B's website to read their description and this is how it reads:

Prep: a must for fine to normal hair: this nutrient-rich detangler reveals texture, enhances the performance of styling products and quickly refreshes already styled hair without weighing it down.

Check it out if you have fine hair!!!! or extensions;)

-LML

No comments:

Post a Comment