Monday, January 3, 2011

Obagi C-Serum

So My skin was not on its game last month. I was not happy with my 27 year old aging skin because it wasn't looking like my 17 year old beautiful young skin. I am noticing dark spots of hyperpigmentation and areas that were not as smooth as I remember!!!!!! I know it is only going to get worse but I need to do what I can now to keep it looking its best.




My friend Carrie who is 37 and on the healthy skin bandwagon with me (of course we also keep up on our botox ;) ) had been looking fantastic. Now how can that be.. her skin is glowing and she is 10 years older than I. So I asked what the heck was up with her skin. She replied "I am using that Obagi C serum". Dang IT!!!! I had a bottle of that sitting in my medicine cabinet for the past 6 months and haven't touched it!!! Then I remembered how great it made my skin look!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I started using the 20% (highest dose of L-abcorbic Acid) about a month ago then I ran out of my old bottle and had Jan get me the 10% w/ 4% Hydroquinone (a bleaching ingredient so if you are not it to that idea just get the basic C-serum) ...Look at the difference:)



I tend to have dry skin so I love that this is an oily product. That is what makes my skin glow along with the exfoliation of the serum. I use it under my makeup in the morning. If you have oily skin you might not love it as much as I do :( so I would suggest you use it at night and wash it off in the morning. So you get great results but you don't look shinny throughout the day.

How could I have forgotten about it!!!! And every person that I know who uses it is equally in love with it.... what is my problem! ha ha ha

Check out the Obagi Website and research it. Click here I think it is a good idea for people to look into what they are buying instead of just trusting someones experience :)



Catch.....You have to get it from a Doctor or a Medical Spa... Look on their website to see where it is sold near you. You don't have to get a prescription for it but it is dispensed at medical facilities where you have to sign a consent form etc....



Or My Botox Lady Jan can also Get it for you at her place.

It is an awesome product and well worth the cost... it can range from $70-$100 a bottle depending on where you get it and what strength.

I am so glad Carrie reminded me of it. I am the type that goes in and out of regimes so I can't fall off the Obagi C Serum bandwagon again!!!

-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment