Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Meet your new match: Matte

Here are you 2 Matches... Which one would you choose?


Meet your New Match: Sean
Basic Information

Name: Shimmer-Tastic Sean
Date of birth: Summer of 2000
Occupation: Wrinkle highlighter
Height: From lash line to Brow Bone
Religion: Prays to the Sparkle Gods

In your own words: I was the hit of the high school Proms from 2000-2009. No one could stop me.... I was found at every hot spot in town. Some would say I have hit my peak but I still think I am a cool as heck. Urban decay couldn't get enough of me and still can't... they even put actual glitter in my Bitchin' Shimmer Shadows! Yes, the glitter may have fallen down onto the face causing the "hot mess" look but it was all good cuz the girls were lovin' me! The older ladies took a few rides on the Shimmer Train from time to time but it just wasn't a good match with the age of their eyelids. I just am not into the older crowd. I want to hook up with the 20 something party gals. Let me know if you want me to take you for a spin and give you a look that makes glisten. - Shimer-tastic Sean


Meet you New Match: Matte

Basic Information
Name: Mega Hot Matte
Date of birth: Slid in somewhere in the beginning of 2010
Occupation: Enhances with out distracting
Height: Never too short never too tall (always the perfect match)
Religion: Natural Beautyist

In your own words: I fly under the radar. Kind of a shy type but when I am in a room I pull all the ladies. They don't say..... "wow that is great eye makeup look at that sparkle" they say "wow... you look stunning tonight. I have never seen you look so amazing". They might not know why I am unforgettable but I am. Skin is in this year and it is my time in the limelight! I want everyone to notice the grace and elegance I can bring to any woman. I do not age discriminate. It is time to go hit the town with me and see what I can do for you. -- Mega Hot Matte


It is time to Stop choosing the one with shine factor and pick the one with long lasting appeal...

Here Is why LML Picks Mega Hot Matte!!!

Matte Is all the rage... Pack up your shimmer and store it away until it comes back into fashion and try using mattes this spring and summer. You will get a more natural look that is sure to impress. If you can't go shimmer cold turkey... just use the matte shadows first and highlight your brow bone and corner of your eye with a satin or soft shimmer :) You will look beautiful and it will look like you didn't even try!!!!

xoxo LML

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Love this! Hilarious!!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This puts a whole new perspective on eye shadow! :)

    ReplyDelete